Our Learn to Swim Instructors
We are very proud to be home to many of the region’s best swimming instructors. Our instructors are expertly trained to teach swimmers of all ages. Our instructors are certified to a high industry standard, with a strong connection to the Australian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association (ASCTA) and AUSTSWIM. Continued training and development of our instructors means our swimmers are receiving the best and most up-to-date coaching there is!
Our Teaching Philosophy consists of five key elements:
- Purpose – our teachers have direction, and direction builds a hunger for knowledge. Not only are your children learning, but our teachers are consistently learning too.
- Work Ethic – hard work pays off! Our teachers want to see your child achieving their goals, just as much as you do! Our teachers are committed to making your child the best (and safest) swimmer they can be.
- Passion – many of our swim teachers are ex-swimmers or aspiring school teachers, they have a passion for young people, for teaching and of course, a passion for swimming.
- Communication – providing honest communication and reflection to swimmers and parents is paramount for your child’s progression.
- Belief – by combining these four elements, our teachers know they will provide a fun, safe and inclusive environment for your child to learn and succeed.
Join Our Team
We are always on the lookout for more dedicated and vibrant people to join our team. Whether or not you have learn to swim experience, if you have a drive for helping children become the best swimmers they can be then we want you!
Positions available are casual roles under the Fitness Industry Award. We offer above award rates and extensive PD sessions to help you develop your skills.
To view our Learn to Swim Instructor position description please click here.
To apply for a position at any of our locations or for more information, please email a copy of your resume and qualifications to [email protected].